Promotional use of your company name
Your Sende.io account
- The Service may not be used for the sending of unsolicited commercial email (as such term is defined in the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and any rules adopted under such act – sometimes called “spam”).
- You acknowledge that you are the sole or designated “sender” (as such term is defined in the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the “Act”) and any rules adopted under the Act) of any email message sent by you using the Service.
- The Service may only be used for lawful purposes.
- You agree you will not access or otherwise use third party mailing lists or otherwise prepare or distribute mass unsolicited commercial email (as such term is defined in the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and any rules adopted under such act), in connection with the Service. You will import, access or otherwise use only lists for which all listed parties have consented to receive correspondence from you in connection with your use of the Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that not all email messages sent through use of the Service will be received by their intended recipients.
- The “from” line of any email message sent by you using the Service will accurately and in a non-deceptive manner identify your organization, your product or your service.
- The “subject” line of any email message sent by you using the Service will not contain any deceptive or misleading content regarding the overall subject matter of the email message.
- You will include in any email message sent by you using the Products your valid physical address, if required by law, which may be a valid post office box meeting the registration requirements established by the United States Postal Service.
- The Service may not be used for hosting content, including images and documents, that knowingly infringes on the intellectual property rights of others, including copyright, trademark and patent infringement, or that includes any obscene or libellous material or other material that violates any applicable law or regulation.
Cancellation and refunds policy
Disclaimer of warranties
Limitation of liability
Copyright infringement & DMCA policy
Requirements for all Sende.io’s campaigns
- You must agree to our Terms of Service.
- We recommend including opt-out link into your email templates and Sende campaigns for audiences you haven’t contacted previously.
- You must include your contact information inside every email promotion* that you send, including a physical mailing address or PO Box where you can receive mail. (Not a website or email address.)
- Your contact information and subject line must be 100% accurate.
- Breaking the international rules, could make you liable up to hundreds of dollars for each recipient that you sent non-compliant messages to.
- You must comply with the anti-spam laws of the countries your recipients live in. So if you’re sending to EU residents, check the EU spam laws to make sure you’re also EU compliant.